Article 1 (Basic principles)
- In the terms, this website represents a website operated by ROSETTE Co., Ltd. & Axis Collaboration Limited (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) as a planner/operator.
- In the terms, “user” represents a person who uses this website after approving the terms.
- This website shall provide users with various services (hereinafter referred to as “this service”) specified in each term in addition to services that provide information on ROSETTE AK and various products.
- This website may change, add or cancel all or part of the contents of this service without notice to users, and the users shall accept that in advance.
Article 2 (Application of terms)
- The terms shall be applied to any relationship between this website and users regarding this service.
- The terms shall include rules and individual terms of each service that our company announces on this website as needed.
- Our company may change the terms, individual terms and rules at any time without consent of users. In this case, our company shall inform the users in a manner we deem appropriate.
Article 3 (Use of this service)
- The user shall use this website according to the terms.
- The user shall assume all responsibility for the information they offer through this website and shall not cause any trouble or damage to our company.
- Pertaining to the use of this website, when the user damages another user or a third party, or when the user has a dispute with another user or a third party, the user shall compensate damage at their own expense and responsibility and shall resolve the dispute, and shall not cause any trouble or damage to our company.
- If the user damages the company in violation of the terms, the user shall compensate the damage of our company.
Article 4 (Copyrights)
- The user cannot use or disclose the information provided through this website beyond the personal use as stipulated by the Copyright Act without the consent of the right holder.
- This website, including all contents, characters, graphics, logos, button icons, images, resources, audio clips, digitally downloaded data, edited data and software, is the property of our company or a person who has licensed our company (hereinafter referred to as “our companies”) retrospectively, and the intellectual property rights belong to the person who has licensed our company. The user is prohibited to reproduce, duplicate or reuse contents, individual images, text information, data without approval of our companies.
- This website has a service that allows an unspecified number of users to access content sent by users. In the case that copyrights arise in data or content provided by users (hereinafter referred to as “user content”), all the rights shall belong to our company. The user shall accept that our company will edit user content on this website, and publish in newspapers, magazines and books. In addition, the user shall not exercise the moral rights of the author. This article does not guarantee that other users are licensed to use this website.
- In the case of disputes regarding copyrights and other intellectual property rights in violation of the term of this article, the user shall resolve the issue at their own expense and responsibility and shall not cause any damage to our company.
Article 5 (Prohibition)
- This website prohibits the following actions of users.
- Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights, such as trademark rights and copyrights, property rights, privacy and other rights of other users, third parties and our company
- Acts that violate laws and regulations, acts that are against public order and morals, crime or acts that may lead to criminal acts
- Election activities or similar acts and other acts related to politics and religion
- Acts that provide our company, other users or third parties with information contrary to the facts or other information that violates or may violate public order and morals
- Acts for profits or the preparation through or in connection with this website without approval of our company
- Acts that disturb the operation of this website, defamation and unauthorized access to our network or system.
- Unauthorized use of ID and password
- Registration of false content and impersonation to a third party
- Other acts that deem inappropriate by our company
Article 6 (Disclaimer)
- Our company shall not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty and usefulness regarding the contents of this service and the information that users obtain through this website.
- Our company shall not be liable to damage from reasons not attributable to our company, or regardless of our foreseeability, any damages from special situations, lost profits or damages to users based on claims from third parties, except for specified cases in the terms, additional rules, and Individual terms.
- When natural disasters or other emergencies occur or are likely to occur, we may take measures to suspend the use of all or part of this website by the user without notifying the user in advance.
- When our company suspends or interrupts the operation of this website to maintain the service, we will notify the user in advance in a manner we deem appropriate. However, this does not apply in case of emergency.
- This website may be suspended without notice to the user if our company determines that the suspension is necessary for routine/emergency maintenance for secure operation, system failure due to unavoidable reasons.
- This website shall not be liable for any damage to users from system changes, delays or suspensions.
- Our company shall not be liable for any damage to users from suspension of this website under this article.
- This website shall not guarantee any damage from the user’s environment, network connection environment or inadequate operation procedures.
Article 7 (Court of Jurisdiction)
- In the case of a dispute between the user and our company regarding this website, the user and our company shall negotiate in good faith.
- In the case that the negotiation cannot resolve the issue, the District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first instance.
- The governing law of the terms shall follow Hong Kong law.
Additional article The terms will be effective from May, 2022